Monday, December 17, 2007

MMS - Miracle Mineral Suppliment -May Help Stop Cancer?

From the web site of http://www.howibeatcancer.com/ and testimonial for Miracle Mineral Supplement -- MMS and Cancer cure of tumor using all kinds of alternative healing therapies, but finally stoping cancer with MMS. The forum from -- Overcomer the sit admin states his cancer success story: "In a nutshell November 2004 I was diagnosed with metasic adenocarcinoma of the head and neck and told it was terminal and I had 3 months to get my affairs in order. My Oncologist said that they could try to operate but I would probably die on the operating table as it was around the Carotid Arteries being a group of Arteries that pass (unprotected) through the front of the Neck and enter the brain. Option 2 was chemotherapy, but was told that it might give me a bit more time (In which they may find a treatment for this type of cancer) but it would take my quality of life away. Obviously neither option appealed to me as I was extremely fit and healthy apart from this so called terminal cancer.

Thankfully I was already in the alternative health ministry, actually teaching others how to eliminate sickness including cancer, diabetes, arthritis, blood pressure and all sorts of diseases, so thankfully this diagnosis did not scare me into panic as it would have normally had I not seen many people heal themselves from cancers by alternative means.I was already on a health 85% raw vegan diet and decided to step up my vegetable juices and barleymax. The tumor started to shrink and then began to grow again. I had obviously been praying for wisdom and guidance and decided that something else was needed. I had been given a lot of suggestions from very well meaning people, most treatments of which were from MLM companies and very expensive. I was lead to cancerx or bloodroot paste and started to apply that. This I did for almost 12 months and it did remove a lot of the tumor but was unable to arrest it completely.My next move was after trying many of the different juices, Noni, Mangostene, Frequency all of which are very good products if you are not on a healthy diet which I already was (having lots of live enzymes and essential amino acids from the raw foods and juices.I was close to death and went to an alternative clinic in Melbourne Australia that gave me Vit C IV, IPT or Insulin Potentiation Therapy, Photo dynamic therapy, ozone saunas and ozone cupping over the tumor. From being wheeled out in a wheelchair the first day I rose 5 weeks latter, 20 pounds heavier and went Hangliding for the first time in 12 months or more. Quite a profound effect.All of this kept me alive but did not arrest the cancer completely so it was suggested by others that I should go to the Philippines and have some Sutherlandia treatment. This I did on two trips to Manila but unfortunately it started to kill the cancer but not eradicate it altogether. In January 2007 which is close to where you saw the first picture the tumor was not only growing before our eyes but it began bleeding profusely. We were led by 4 independent well respected people to go to the USA and have Pinpoint Radiation or Thomotherapy(this was a major step for me being so opposed to chemo or radiation, but the fact that it was focused radiation on the tumor allowed me to say yes). The results were quite astounding, even the Oncology Doctor at the clinic was amazed at the progress we made. I honestly believe it was because of the healthy diet and strong immune system at the time that it was so good.Came home and it continued to shrink away to how it is today. We had a PET scan and I had a defined spot on the left lung which I had surgically removed. Two months later had a chest xray which showed the left looked wonderful but 2 spots on the right lung. Since they could not offer me anything but chemo or radiation I decided to simply use a protocol called (Miracle Mineral Supplement) MMS (http://www.miraclems.com/) and some Indian Herb, have sodium bicarbonate baths and take sodium bicarb orally. I believe I will be cancer free completely by Christmas 2007. My live blood analysis is showing to be greatly improved since going on the MMS and my energy levels are way up."

Buy MMS Here. This is a secure shopping cart. They ship everyday nationally and internationally!
Note: the cancer cure video removed by special request---

This information is provided for educational use only. It is not provided in order to diagnose, prescribe, or treat any disease, illness, or injured condition of the body. Responsibility nor liability will be incurred to any person or entity with respect to any loss, damage, or injury caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly by the information contained above. Consult your health care professional if necessary.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a great testimonial but I am not reading it as a testimonial to MMS but to other therapies, including and most significantly, pin point radiation combined with diet. I'd like to hear back from this guy on how those last two spots on his right lung are doing after the MMS, Indian Herb and bicarb treatments.

Anonymous said...

Taylore:

Read the blog from Overcomer more carefully. The graphic pictures with reduction of tumour were due to the focused radiation. Overcomer is now using MMS to try and kill off the small lung tumour he has. That has not even been verified yet. Several other blogs have made the same mistake only to subsequently discover that the pictures and the MMS do not go hand in hand.

My own experience with MMS on a similarly located but slower growing tumour is far from satisfactory. I am in contact with Jim Humble, but to date have not broken through to any great success.

I am only posting this so people don't go off half cocked, thinking as I did, that this will simply solve their cancer problems. It's not that simple.

M.C. Ragsdale

Merida, Yucatan, Mexico

Reiki Ranch said...

Thank you for your comments on this man's treatments... I also want to get the correct information. Can you give me the link?

this below wording came from the pictures...
"Living Past Your Use-by Date
Gruesome Tumor but watch it diminish WITHOUT Chemotherapy, Surgery or Conventional Radiation! There Are Alternatives! Learn How."

Where is the real story?

Anonymous said...

This is the real story:

Estimados amigos y amigas ........aqui les mando este e-mail para hacerles saber que estoy vendiendo este producto totalmente natural que se llama MIRACLE MINERAL SUPPLEMENT..

ESTE PRODUCTO ES ESPECIAL PARA CARGAR LA IMUNOLOGIA DE TODAS LAS PERSONAS ...ADEMAS CURA DE TODO EN FORMA TOTALMENTE NATURAL.... ESTE PRODUCTO EMPIEZA A FUNCIONAR A UNOS MINUTOS DE HABERLO TOMADO !!!!!ES UNICO EN EL MUNDO !!!!
AYUDA A TU CUERPO A CURARSE SOLO ........AYUDA A CURAR LAS SIGUIENTE ENFERMEDADES:
CANCER
ARTERIOSCLEROSIS
DIABETES
BIRD FLU
QUEMADURAS
MALARIA
PREVIENE ATAQUES DEL CORAZON
hEPATITIS A-B Y C
HERPES
ABSESOS DE CUALQUIER TIPO
PROBLEMAS EN LAS ENCIAS Y SANGRADOS
ARTRITIS
DIARREA
VOMITOS
ASMA
LYME DISEASE
Y AYUDA A CURAR HASTA EL SIDA.....(EL SUPLEMENTO NO LO HACE SOLO ...AYUDA A SUBIR TU INMUNIDAD Y ES TU CUERPO EL QUE CURA EL SIDA CON SU AYUDA )

POR FAVOR SI TIENE ALGUNA PREGUNTA A CERCA DE ESTE PRODUCTO ME LLAMAN.......ESTOY RECIBIENDO ESTE PRODUCTO EN UNOS DIAS .....Y YA ESTAN CASI TODOS VENDIDOS !!!

Yolanda from Panama
PS:tHIS IS THE BIGGEST HEALTH SECRET EVER DISCOVERED.....tHE INVENTOR CURED MALARIA, AIDS HEPATITIS AND OTHER DOZEN DISEASES IN HOURS AND DAYS !

PPS: Miracle Mineral Solution articles and important MMS alternative healing information