Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Mix MMS - Miracle Mineral Supplement - Video Instructions MMS



Since my partner and I have personally showed over 30 people how to Mix MMS - Miracle Mineral Supplement, I thought having this youtube instructional video would be a good example for those wanting to try MMS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1tZ22UEQwU

I've noticed that some people have bought the MMS - Miracle Mineral Supplement bottle, but a month later when I ask them "How are you doing on the MMS drops?" and they haven't started taking them, yet.

This video even shows them how to mix the Citric Acid solution that most use as the activator. (To mix citric acid you put 1 part of the Citric Acid powder into a glass jar then add 9 parts of pure or distilled water)

The liquid sodium chlorite drops get activated with citric acid for 3 minutes (3 to 7 minutes). It changes into Chlorine dioxide right in the glass on your kitchen counter. Mix it with a little pure water and or fruit juice (without vitamin C - ascorbic acid) and drink it down.


How to mix MMS- Miracle Mineral Supplement-- The Procedure

So the “How to mix MMS- Miracle Mineral Supplement” procedure is simple. All you need is your bottle of MMS, a clean, empty, dry glass, an eyedropper or a measuring spoon, and the activator (vinegar, lemon juice, or citric acid). The MMS bottle top is the dropper bottle. The following procedure is taken directly from Jim Humble’s site (www.mineralmineral.org).

MMS- Miracle Mineral Supplement -- What is the Normal MMS Protocol

"Note: When following the instructions below, keep this paragraph in mind. Always activate the MMS drops with one of the food acids, either lemon juice drops, or lime juice drops, or citric acid solution drops (to make citric acid solution add 1 level tablespoon of citric acid and 9 tablespoons of water. Store it in a bottle with a lid.) Always use 5 drops of one of these food acids to each one drop of MMS, mix in a empty dry glass and wait at least 3 minutes, then add 1/3 to 2/3 glass of water or juice and drink. (You can expand the 3 minutes out to 10 minutes, and after adding the juice or water you can wait up to an hour before drinking.)

"All protocol for taking MMS in the Americas starts with one or two drops. Never start with more than one or two drops. People who are very sick and/or sensitive should start with ½ drop. Activate the drops as given above.

"If you do Okay and do not notice nausea on the first dose, increase by one drop for the second dose. If you notice nausea reduce the amount of MMS for the next dose. Do two doses a day, one in the morning and one in the evening. Continue to increase by one drop each time you take a new dose. When you notice nausea, reduce the dose by one drop, or bad diarrhea reduce by 2 or 3 drops. Usually reduce for one or two times before going back the amount that it took to make you nauseous.Note: If you notice diarrhea, or even vomiting that is not a bad sign. The body is simply throwing off poisons and cleaning itself out. Everyone says that they feel much better after the diarrhea. You do not have to take any medicine for the diarrhea. It will go away as fast as it came. It will not last. It is not real diarrhea as the body is just cleaning out, and it is not caused by bacteria or virus. When the poison is gone, the diarrhea is gone.

"Continue to follow the procedure given in 2 above. Until you reach 15 drops twice a day without nausea. At that point increase to 3 times a day. Stay at 3 times a day for at least one week and then reduce the drops to 4 to 6 drops a day for older people and 4 to 6 drops twice a week for younger people.

"Note: Once you have completed step 3 above most of the viral, bacteria, mold, and yeast load will be gone from your body. Your body will be clean. You no longer have to worry about feeding the microorganism load. You can base you diet on nutrition, rather than not feeding the load. The diabetes will be (probably) gone, thus you no longer need to worry about sugar. You won’t have to worry about the pancreas over reacting thus giving you a shock of insulin. Instead it will give you just enough insulin to knock the blood sugar lever to the right level (You won’t feel sleepy after eating a candy bar). Your body will then be able to easily adsorb vitamins and minerals and many other nutrients it might have been missing up to this time. You should feel better as time goes by. Do not quit taking the MMS."
Qouted text from Jim Humble's MMS site

Order MMS - click here: http://reikiranch.net To see the all of the Miracle Mineral Supplement products and a secure shopping cart. They have Jim Humble's DVD's from doctors in Mexican clinics, Jim Humble's book - printed book -- parts I and II together. Citric Acid, plus a mixing bottle, MMS bottles, etc. shipping every day, national and internationally.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read that -- The MMS mineral is actually "chlorine dioxide" and it last at least 12 hours working in the body to kill bacteria.

It's job is to be used by the immune system to "explode" the bad guys at the atomic level. It is very volatile -- it steals the positive electrons of the bacteria, virus, invading organisms, pathogens, and parasites. They "go up in a poof."

You start with one drop of MMS a day and increase slowly. You make a chemical reaction in a glass on your kitchen counter by adding citric acid to sodium chlorite -- the 1 drop of MMS. (Its a mineral, but it acts like an hand grenade to the enemy.)

I think that under all disease are pathogens... this mineral over time will kill all of the bad critters and also take care of oxidizing heavy medals.

The immune system will then be able to do its job a lot easier after a three month treatment of the Miracle Mineral Supplement - MMS - Chlorine Dioxide!
Thanks again for this great information.

ReikiRanch said...

Dear Anonymous,

Thank you so much for dropping by to Comment on the MMS - Miracle Mineral Supplement -Reiki Healing blog.

We appreciate you. You sound well educated in the MMS.

I'm sure our readers are also enjoying your comments.

hima said...

The best feature of this blog is its simplicity – This is very good, I appreciate blog master for this great piece of work.. Rheumatoid Arthritis is difficult illness. But here in this blog we find excellent information about them. I hope I can link this blog from my blogs on Rheumatoid Arthritis
Rheumatoid Arthritis is a difficult illness and every one says cure is impossible. Since Rheumatoid Arthritis and its treatment is an important issue or information we need more specific information on this subject. I have found a nice informative guide on Rheumatoid Arthritis from following URL
http://www.helpcure.com/ra
Know all about Rheumatoid Arthritis here only useful and guide is here,

ReikiRanch said...

You said: "I hope I can link this blog from my blogs on Rheumatoid Arthritis. Rheumatoid Arthritis is a difficult illness and every one says cure is impossible. Since Rheumatoid Arthritis and its treatment is an important issue or information we need more specific information on this subject."

Sorry, I did not find your blog or my link there. I found a sales page.

I believe that microscopic critters are 96% of the problem in Rheumatoid Arthritis. If that is so -- then MMS - Miracle Mineral Solution will kill those pathogens in the joints. The body will heal itself again if you give it the proper nutrition and not the standard American diet (SAD). Yes, it is very SAD that we the people are not what to eat to stay healthy.

Education is the key!

Blessings and prosperity,
TV